For 10th Grade Candidates:
1. Baptismal Certificate: will be required unless your child was Baptized at St. Francis St. Mary’s or St. Matthew's Parishes If your child made their First Eucharist at St. Mary’s but were Baptized at another church we still need a Baptismal Certificate
2. Confirmation Sponsor Certificate: we will need a certificate from the Sponsor’s Church if they are not a member of St. Francis St. Mary’s or St. Matthew's Parishes
3. Confirmation Name: Each candidate will need to choose a name for Confirmation, we will provide a Confirmation Packet that will have websites to help the choose a name.
4. Class Attendance: They must attend a minimum of 20 of 22 classes – if they missed more than two classes for the year; arrangements need to be made with me to make up classes – please contact me.
5. Interviews: Each Confirmation candidate needs to complete an interview. We will give the teens the name of the person doing their interview and phone number to make an appointment to get this done. We will start conducting the interviews in early March
6. Retreat: This year's retreat TBD
7. Service Projects: Candidates must complete 3 to 5 Service Projects
For 9th Grade Candidates:
1. Class Attendance: They must attend a minimum of 20 of 22 classes – if they missed more than two classes for the year; arrangements need to be made with me to make up classes – please contact me.
2. Retreat: TBD
3. Service Projects: Candidates must complete 3 to 5 Service Projects
9th and 10th grade Candidates will have to meet Diocesan requirements to be able to make their Confirmation. I will keep you posted as much as I can by sending home information with your teen. To be sure that you get information, we asked that you give us a valid email address and I will email you every time something comes up.
Registrations Forms have been Emailed!!
Confirmation is May1, 2019
St. Matthew's Church
Sunday Classes will start
September 23, 2018 ~ 10:15 to 11:30 AM
St. Mary's Parish Center
Registration Forms were emailed
Below is the Registration Form & Schedules,
click on the links and download a copy
Registration forms were emailed
To the registered families.
If you didn't receive an email with the form or you are new to the Formation Program
Stop by the Parish Office on
229 W. Yates St. ~ East Syracuse, NY
Email Gary Krajacic or Donna Farrell
Donna Farrell: firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the link below